Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

It was a tiring day. I started laundry, went to the store, & grabbed juice boxes for Adam's class. then dragged Zachary to Adam's school where I was carring in a heavy load and having contractions the whole way into the school and to his class. I discovered that Adam had forgotten to tell his teacher everything that we talked about this morning including his lunch money.

From there I ran home to put groceries away and then ran out to regiester the boys for swim classes, came back scarffed some lame food, and went to the Dr. I found out that everyone is healthy and that I lost a pound since the last visit. That was a bonus!

This whole time I'm having braxton hicks and just getting really worn out. I had a few minuets before I had to go and pick up Adam so I turned on the TV for Zachary and I layed down. Ahhhh.

I'm picking up Adam and I see him coming out upset and crying. He didn't want to leave his star student items in the class and I of course wanted him too. We had a little friction and he won but it took everything out of me. From that point on I saw all of the hurtels that I had to get through (ie: homework, dinner making, serving, and trying to get the boys to eat, clean up, FHE, video games, bedtime, etc.) and just caused me to get emotional. Feeling that I needed a break I excused my self to my room where I was followed. Thanks Kathryn for talking with me and listening to all of my complaints.

I got some really nice v-day surprises. Adam did his homework with out giving my any guff, I just warmed up some leftovers and gave the boys some hot dogs, and Josh came home with all of the v-day things. He came in with a dozen roses, chocolate, & a card that made me cry. I've never considered myself a sucker for these goodies but after the day that I had it made me melt. No matter what day it is I really do feel loved and my boys genuienly think that I'm pretty. Just tonight Adam was telling me that he loves my eyes and my beautiful eye lashes. I'm a very lucky mom and even luckier wife. Even though I had a tiring day in the end it was a very nice v-day.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I'm glad you made it! It is so hard when you're pregnant on top of everything, but you really do have some sweet boys. You need to choose a day this week to just LAY DOWN and read or watch a movie, boogs. Take a break and don't put yourself into labor!