Monday, February 14, 2011

Moments to be remembered

Sunday morning Zachary came into our bedroom with his filghty hair wagging and sassy kitty under his arm. I knelt down to greet him with a good morning hug and sweet kiss. Then after I got my greetings he went to my belly and gave it a hug and a kiss too and declared "I love babies." I know that he will be a very attentive older brother.



As I was getting ready for church and putting my make-up on Adam was on our bed. He called out "let me see you mom" I peeked around the corner and Adam said "you look pretty mom."

What a sweetie!



Ok, here is a belly picture. I can see why I haven't handed Josh the camera and made him take my picture lately. Oh well, it is what it is.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think you look beautiful!

Becky said...

Too cute! Of course, I totally hate being photographed when pregnant. It has more to do with how I feel than how I look though so I can understand you not being in the mood for a photo shoot every day. I hope all goes well with your delivery. Can't wait for pictures of your newest baby since your kids are so darn cute!