Thursday, September 24, 2009

Soccer Saturdays


I know it has been a while. My boys are doing great. The latest in Adam's life is Saturday Soccer. So far we have had two soccer games. Adam's first go at the game was not so good. He did alright at the practice but when it come time for everyone to be out on the field and kick just one ball he wasn't too sure about it. Adam turned to us and asked us for his ball and when we didn't give it to him he was upset. So he sat and watched. As a parent I didn't understand why he wasn't out there with all of the other kids.

Next Saturday we tried again. Adam was hesitant at first but after he made some buddies at practice he got into it. He played in the game and even got a little aggressive. After a while Adam noticed how cool his shadow was. As he ran the field he watched his shadow and had his hands out like web shooters. I would love to know what was going on in his head.

3 comments:

Love Lorri said...

YEAH! I am so glad to see you posted, see it wasnt so bad was it? The boys are so cute, i didnt realize that zack was going to preschool and I go to church with you...where am I?j Oh yeah with the 12/13 year olds!

McCain Family said...

I'm so glad the second try went better for y'all.

Kathryn said...

How cute. How old are these kids? I didn't know that they started soccer so young.