Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Litter Reader




Zachary is really into books. I absolutly LOVE it when he brings me a book that he wants to read. He looks up at me with his deep brown eyes and I just melt. He will stay up till all hours of the night reading. After he and Adam have a good wrestel Zach likes to tone it down by picking out a few books and sitting down in the hall way and read. What he should be doing is going to sleep! He knows that he's not suppose to be doing this and so therefore works his deeds very quietly. Josh and I go up stairs for bed and have found Zach asleep on the floor with his books. It is really cute but a little bit naughty.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Oh! That sleeping picture is precious, Jenalyn. I love it when kids love books!

Jenalyn said...

Me Too.

Kathryn said...

I love it when kids love books too. And I think that is so cute that he will fall asleep in the hall. Jena, you should read "The Read Aloud Handbook." That is a boring title, but it's actually really interesting and it's a good read. It'll make you super happy that your kid loves to read.