Thursday, September 24, 2009

First Day of School!



Zachary gets to go to pre-school this year and he is LOVING it! He runs into the class room, finds a toy, and thats it. When class is over he runs out, takes my hand and whooshes me back to the car.



First day of school he was so proud of his backpack that he did not want to take it off. His cute teacher tried to teach him where it goes by trying to take it off and hanging it on his hook. He was going to havae none of that. The staff told me that he walked around the whole day with that on.


Adam also started school, kind-of. Sam (Adam's best friend) are going to be in the tots and teens program at the High School but it doesn't start until October so we are doing a mini pre-school program for the month of Sept. in our homes. So far I think it has been really good.




3 comments:

Becca said...

Yay! It's so nice to get a mommy break--especially when you know they are having a fun time.

Becky said...

I can't believe how big Zach looks! Pre-school already? Wow!
Oh, and I just used your 3 day potty training method this week (James is finally 22 months) and I am so glad you recommended it. I am so happy to be diaper free (well at least for James). Only 19 months left till I can train John-Luke!

Kathryn said...

I love that he wouldn't take off his backpack all day. It makes me want to put Ben in preschool. I know he would love it.