Thursday, September 24, 2009

Daddy's Flamming Cake


31 Yes, that is how old Josh is this year. Since Josh doesn't like anyTHING I made him a special dinner and cake. When I went to put the candles on I thought that I would have enough but.... oh well. Had we had all 31 candels on the cake I think the fire department would have been knocking on our door.
I thought this was funny. The day before Josh's b-day Adam I wraped daddy's borning gifts (items that he needed) just before he came home. When Josh walked in the door Adam announced "Daddy we have surprises for you! A shirt and a belt!" Adam hasn't gotten the concept of surprises yet. Oh well, the surprise isn't the fun part of the gifts anymore it is watching the boys help their dad unwrap them.


2 comments:

McCain Family said...

I love the ammo belt!

Kathryn said...

Sweet picture... and I love that Adam announced what the gifts were.