Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Show

At the end of the school year at Adam's pre-school they put on a little show. They sing a lot of songs that they have learned throught out the year. In preperation Adam and I would practice at breakfast time and on occation he would sing with me.



The time for Adam's class to walk in arrived and as soon as Adam saw me he made up his mind that it would be better for him to sit with me instead of up front with his class. And once his mind is set on something then there is little that I can do to change it.


I did get him to go up to sing the song that we practiced but as soon as it was over he set his rectangle down and returned to sit with me.




He decided that he wanted to get his award too but got up set when people clapped. Don't you just love these pictures.

1 comment:

grandma E said...

It's OK that Adam wasn't into the pomp and circumstances of graduation. He just doesn't have a chance with the Engstrom genes.