Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hidden Blessings

A couple nights ago josh and I endulged in a late night bowl of cereal and I noticed that the milk wasn't cold. Blah! On our way to bed Josh noticed that the fridge hadn't stoped running all night. Yep, it finnally happened our refridgerator that the previous owner left us in his garage cooled it's last.


I spent the next morning looking for dry ice (which I found out that the grocery stores in NJ don't carry) to buy me some time. I spent the reast of my day craig's listing, calling around etc... I was able to find a scratch and dent beautiful fridge for $300. AHHHhhhhh! I found this great appliance sotre right on the shore. On a clear day you can see the NYC sky line. There was a steam boat museum and a board walk right next to the store. So the boys and I had a good time going to this place. So, check it out our new (to us) fridge. I have posted pictures for your viewing pleasures......


Although it stinks that we had to buy a new fridge, I'm really happy that our old one broke.

It's nice to have cold milk again.

3 comments:

grandma E said...

I am soooo glad you have a new fridge! Now we can get more cooking done when I come again!
Love, Grandma E

elle said...

The best part is that you have water dispenser too! I love using that feature because we never had that growing up or in any of the places I rented before. Such a luxury! Congrats on a great bargin!

McCain Family said...

Congrats on the fridge! You are such a good bargain shopper.