Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Prayers & Toots

I had a stake youth activity to go to this last Saturday. Josh, Adam, & Zachary also came to get out of the house and to be with me. It was suppose to be at the beach but it got rained out, so we all ended up at the church building. The youth had a good time playing vollyball, watching movies, and playing "signs". I was asked to join in and so naturally my boys were there having a good time getting attention from the youth.

It was time to say a blessing on the food and just as it got quite to start the prayer Adam launched a very loud "T-O-O-T!"

The whole loby of youth tried their best to be reverent for the prayer but it was filled with snickers muffeled laughs. As soon as everyone said "amen" there was a release of laughter.

Why is flufing so funny? I don't know.....but it is.

1 comment:

Becky said...

It is especially funny in "reverent" situations. And I'm sure it was great that it was Adam so that it was okay for everyone to laugh. It isn't quite as funny when it is a leader who does the tooting. (Well it is just as funny but kinda a bad thing to laugh about in the moment).