Wednesday, June 24, 2009

B-day Party

So for the last three weeks it has been raining and still is. I didn't think that when we were moving to New Jersey we were coming to a tropical state. I thought that for sure that since it was raining so much before Adam & Zachary's party that it would dry up by last Saturday. Well, I was wrong. The guest arrived and it started to sprinkle. Everyone got to play outside for a little while but the rain became increasing heavier. So, our party went from backyard fun to inside sprawl. I didn't think that I invited that many people until they were all inside our home.

My inventive cousin Kristin came up with the game "pin the mask on Spiderman". She got a few of the kids to play that game while Josh cooked hotdogs, and I was trying to find Adam who locked himself in his room. I got him to come out by asking him "do you want to go open your presents?"
We got everyone eating, then we did cake, the pinata (which was great! Elder Glead played Scott Joplin as the kids took a wack. It was so worthy of film. After everyone got a turn We let the b-day boys take another wack and as Adam was in the process of hitting it I pulled the rip cord. Candy was everywhere and the brawl was on.) Then we opened presents.
Thanks to everyone for helping making Adam's b-day a happy.

1 comment:

Clark Family said...

I keep looking at those cute boys and realize how much i miss seeing you. Love ya and I am so glad that you blog so I can at least stay updated that way.