Sunday, March 17, 2013

Andrew

It won't be long until my little baby is an official Toddler.  He is going to be turning two March 21st.  He is such a joy.  Andrew likes: to play with his brothers, friends, loves anything with a wheel, to read books, and climb.  He is talking a lot.  I can't understand him yet but if you ask him a question he will give you an answer which is more than I can say for my 7 & 5 year olds.  His favorite toys are his Thomas train set.  He plays with those every morning and evening.  His most recent train game is he sets up a very long train and pushes it to the top of the mountain and pushes it off and exclaims "Oh No!" Andrew enjoys watching Thomas, Cars, Cars 2, Toy Story 1, 2, & 3.  When he is put on a swing he looks as if he will explode with excitement.  Shoveling sand, sliding down the slide, jumping on the trampoline are some of his favorite things to do but it has been so cold lately that we dont' get to do it as often as we want. 

Still loves the passy and his favorite friend big dog, watching cars in Mommy's room.

Climbing onto Adam's bunk.  I've watched him drop down from it just like his big brothers do.

climbing

This was a hard nap day and he feel asweel in my arms.  I loved the snuggles.

Best friend Steel and Andrew watching Cars 2 on a tablet.

Wearing his favorite thomas shirt.  It is a good day when he is wearing this.

Taking the time to read.

One of his favorite spots to be.

Did I mention that he likes to climb.

I often find him in his chair reading to himself.  I want to squeel he is so cute.

Holley is his favorite Cars character.

I forget to mention that if there is a puddle of water/mud he will find it and explore.
He is a boy through and through and I am so grateful that the Lord has loaned him to me for this life.  Every moment is special.

No comments: