Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Something that I like to do every year is go pick some apples and pumpkins with the kiddos.  We met up with the Guriguess Family at Geamarisse farm in East Brunswick.  We headed out first for the apples.  We found the long poles to pick a few apples.  Adam and Zach really love doing that.  It took us a while to find our picking pole so the three of us fell behind the rest of the group but we met back up in the pumpkin patch.  The kids had fun looking at the different pumpkins and horsing around.  Zach found a cool green pumpkin that he thought was super cool.  I refuse to pay $50 for a pumpkin that is just going to wrought on my front porch.  So we look at the big pumpkins, buy the small sugar pumpkins and then I go buy one at the local grocery store for $5.  Some people might call that being cheap but I prefer to call that smart.

Andrew got to have a pony ride.  He got on it and I could tell he had visions of woody on bulls-eye in his head so I said "ride like the wind bulls-eye."  And he said "Yee-Haa."  He is such a cutie!





No comments: