Saturday, June 16, 2012

That's a wrap!


The end of the school year wrap up.  We had Adam's 1st grade concert May 31st.  He did great.  I was very concerned that he see me so I was waving at him.  they were instructed not to wave back (which didn't know) but he was really cute he gave me a cute wink.  He looked so handsome.  I know that I am a vain parent but i think that my lil' boy is the best looking one up there. 

Field Day:

L-R Matt, Adam, Zachary, Alison, Andrew, & a cutie
Making it to all of these daytime events isn't easy but I'm glad that I can make because it really means a lot to Adam.  I have got really good kids that understand that I'm going to be late because their lil bro is taking a nap or that I need to pick up someone.  Adam and his friend matt were paired up and they had a really good time competing with one another in the different events.  when they stopped to have a pop-cycle Adam's crush sat near (I think because Andrew was there and she likes babies) and I could see Adam blush. 


 
The first grad put on a little play that they did in their class room and Adam was the Jungle boy he had a line or two that he did.  It was really cute they had made their own costumes and made all of their own decorations. 

 
 Zachary's pre-school graduation June 13th.  Little squishy Zach is done with Preschool!  Ahhh.  He was a lot of fun to watch at his graduation.  It was long though and I found out why he was so tired when he came home becuase they were exersizing these little guys trying to get them ready for what looked like a dance recitel.  It was cute but 13 songs was too much.  The last day of School is just around the cornner and I'm thinking where did the time go. 

T-Ball wrap up:
What a wonderful first experience for Adam and Zach.  I feel really lucky that we got some great coaches. 
Adam and Zach learned so much from them.

No comments: