Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Adam's Birthday

Adam turns 7!







Before Adam learned to ride a bike without training wheels I told him that I would buy him a new bigger bike (since he had grown out of the one that he had).  I thought that the process would have taken a little longer than it did.  He literally got on the bike with some extra padding and took off.  I was so SO happy and relieved.  So I had to make good on my promise and I found out that a new bike was going to be about $100+.  So I said a little prayer and went garage saling.  The first one that I went to had a brand new red 20" wheel bike sitting in the front for $25.  I couldn't park my car fast enough.  I love a good find.

So Adam's birthday fell on the last day of school this year.  Never a better day in a kids life the last day of school and your birthday.  The whole day was one big party.  He started the day of opening his presents, partying at school, coming home going to pick out his new fish friends, and then two of his best buddies got to come for a sleep over.  We played in the yard, with new guns, light sabers, they had pizza, cool cups, cake, presents, movie, and bed.  Since the only thing that Adam and Zachary have been watching during their media time is Phineas & Ferb that was the natural and Adam's choice theme of the party and day.  I picked him up from school with a giant Phineas and Ferb balloon boquet and themed presents, cups etc...  It was really cute.  I think that the day of his birthday he changed his mind about P&F because he didn't seam that excited about it anymore.   
Happy Birthday Adam

No comments: