Sunday, April 24, 2011

Nana Time







It was so nice to have Nana here while I was in the hospital. She made her time with the boys a blast for them. Each day she had a new little present for Adam and Zachary to open which entertained them for hours. They loved it. Cookie making was also part of the fun activities that they got to do with Nana. Fozen cookie balls are Zachary's most favorite treat so he was in his own littel heaven. It mad me feel so good to know that while I was down for the count my older boys were happy.


Bath time with nana became a spray festival. Nana gave the boys spray guns and they had a blast spraying eachother with them. Nana sat out side of the bath tub and squeeled every time the boys sprayed the door. They LOVED it!

2 comments:

Becca said...

That last picture is so cute! Mom looks beautiful--I think she always looks great, but you can tell she is really happy when she has her grandkids around. I'm so glad you've been able to have so much help, Jenalyn!

Jenalyn said...

becca i love that you are the only person that leaves comments on my blog. I love you tons!!