Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weekend with Grandpa





Adam and Zachary were so excited to have another guy to wrestel with. Grandpa walks in the door and the first thing that they want to do to him is tackel him. Saturday Grandma and Pa took the boys to build a bear, McDonalds, and a train ride. They really got a good grandparent spoiling. We only get to see grandparents maybe twice a year if we are lucky so I'm glad that they got the oppertunity to have some time together. The rest of the weekend was spent with Adam and Zachary playing with their new pets that they got. They currently sleep with them every night. I think that they boys really enjoyed having their grandpaernts here. Adam talked about Grandpa coming for days before he got here.



Sunday was Andrew's blessing which was the big reason why Grandpa was here. I'm so glad that we got to have family here for that. It was a very simple and nice day. We had a nice relaxing evening after church and Monday was spent with Jo and Kevin getting our house in order before they left. Jo did the laundry, etc. and Kevin repaired our screan door! I've been wanting to do that for over a year. Thanks Kevin! I didn't think that I was going to cry when they left just because I thought that I could handle it but I was wrong. I got emotional when I hugged Jo and I just couldn't hold back the tears. I'm so gratful for all of the help that I recieved from Jo and my mom as well. I'm so glad to have family.s

1 comment:

Becca said...

Yay! It is so great to have family to come and help. I'm glad you have such great in-laws . . . just like me!