Saturday, February 27, 2016

Indoor Water Park

We experienced Sam's Oasis indoor water park today. The kids had a great time. We mostly stayed on the water slides. We played on all the different rides; lazy river, water play ground, baby pool etc. but the slides were the best. My favorite part of my day was watching my boys have fun going down the the water slide. Andrew was so enjoyable to be with. He jumped and danced around with excitement as we approached the top of the line for the slides. The smile on his face was worth every cent. Zach and Adam also enjoyed the slides and they went down the one man slide. 

Several of the pools got closed bc of poop and things got super congested which is about the time we decided to get out of there. I'm pretty sure if a fire marshal were to make a inspection of that place they would say it was over capacity. Josh couldn't leave soon enough. We escaped the pavilion of noise, water, and bodies to our car and had the boys change there rather than a changing stall. Despite the over stimulation and crowds we had a nice adventurous time as a family. My only regret is that I was unable to get pictures of us having a good time but to mark that we were there I got a picture of the boys wet, cold, and waiting for dad to pull up with the car.  

No comments: