Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Going Snow Tubing at Blue Mountain was a great way to start off the new year.  Josh and I both agree it was the best family outing that we have ever had.  We all had fun from the oldest to the youngest.  We got there got our tickets and were on the mountain as a family pretty quick.  Half the fun was not having to walk up the mountain and have our tooshies pulled up by a lift.  It was great all the fun and not the exercise.  It kept everyone very happy.  Tubing is defiantly the lazy man's sport (if you could even call it that) or a great outing for a young family.  We went down as a family a few times and then Zach and I broke off to try out the single tube hill. We got to ride down together and it was a lot more of a thrill.  We went faster and further.  Zach loved it and wanted to go again so Josh and I switched and I went down with Andrew.  Andrew realized that he was left out of some kind of fun and communicated through screams that he wanted to ride with the big brothers. So after confirming that he was in fact big enough to go in the single tube we made our way over.  I was surprised that he loved it and not even a little bit scared when we flew down the hill.  I think I have a thrill seeker.
We went in doors to warm up and grab a bite to eat.  There was just enough time to go down one more time so Adam took the opportunity and went down with daddy one last time. I was thrilled at his excitement for our activity.


No comments: