Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dr. Seuss Celebration

Adam and Zachary's schools were celebrating Dr. Seuss' Birthday one week and were suppose to dress up in different wacky things each day of the week.  I forgot about on Monday and when I was picking Adam up from school I heard the parents talking about the hats that their kids were going to ware the next day.  "Shoot! I've got to come up with something."  I thought and forgot about it until about 8:00 when I was tucking the boys in bed.  They picked out characters that they wanted to be and I had to go to work.  Zachary wanted to be a Yep on a step (from "there's a wocket in my pocket") and Adam decided to be the dog from "Apples up on Top".  With the help from some wire hangers, an old t-shirt, hot glue gun, and things I found from around the house I made their hats.  Adam won a prize for his hat.  Zach's class didn't do a contest.  It was fun. 

 


Wacky Wednesday


No comments: