Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011!







It was a great day. I decided to make the traditional Halloween pot of gumbo and worked all day to do that and I jumped through hoops to coordinate attending parade, cooking, shoping, and those precious naps. I felt like a champion because everything worked out.


We had friends over to go trick-or-treating and Adam had a blast! He and his friends were running from house to house and getting as much as he could. Zachary really enjoyed making foot prints in the snow. Yes, I said snow. We had a very unsually early snow on Saturday alot has melted off but there is still a lot on the ground.


Andrew enjoyed the action, all of the people, and of course a ride in the stroller.


What made the night really fun was that Kerri and Drew Heart came over to share in the night with us. They made the night a lot of fun for the boys and me too. They play with Zachary (he just soaked it up) and Adam. With them here it was almost like having family over. I really loved it.

No comments: