Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall Traditions







Every year we go and pick apples and this year was no different. We had a good time. I really enjoyed watching my boys experience the orchard. It was Andrew's first time to go and I think he really enjoyed looking at all of the trees and touching the leaves. He also really liked as always watching his brothers. Adam and Zachary are entertaining: hopping, running, chasing, throwing, climbing, scratching in the dirt.....Andrew wants to be apart of it. The favorite for Josh was the claw and watching Andrew hold and gew on an apple for the first time.



The claw really is fun. We like to find the best apple at the very top of the tree and grab it with the claw.

3 comments:

Katri said...

I can't believe how big Andrew is already!

McCain Family said...

We miss you guys so much! I love the family traditions.

grandma E said...

WE can hardly wait to see them!
Grandma and Pa