Sunday, June 5, 2011

To the Beach!





We packed up the crew and went to the beach. I think that everyone else had the same idea as we did because it was packed. Even though it wasn't even that warm everyone was parading their flesh up and down the beach. Yikes! It was kind of stressfull getting our bodies there on the sand but once we were set up I really loved it. The boys found a place to dig and they coudn't have been more happy. They were in their own heaven. I about had a panic attack when I look over at the place that they were digging and I didn't see them anywhere...then I saw Adam's head pop up. They had dug so deep that they were hidden! We had planned on going on the board walk and let the boys go on some rides but we didn't even bother to take them away from the fun that they were having.

Adam and Zachary found their way into the cold water. Adam loved it! Zachary got pushed down by a wave and that was it for him. Andrew enjoyed himself too. It was his first time to the shore. It was a nice day for him to go because the weather was so pleasant. I think that he enjoyed the sounds of the waves and over all just getting out of the house.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Jena, you look so pretty! I love seeing pictures of all your boys--I can't believe what a little chunk Andrew already is. Glad you're enjoying the beach, even if the weather isn't that great.