Saturday, June 18, 2011

Coming to a Close

As the school came to a close there were lots of little events. Adam had his track and field day. which was more like chaos day. I flet like all three of my children were pulling me in several different directions at the same time and I was on display for all of Spotswood to watch. Any way, besides my personal craziness Adam had a good time running to different events. I learned that Adam is not just a little bit competitive he is extreamly competitive and if he loses he doesn't take it well. He is still learning.




Zachary had a little show at his school where they sang a bunch of songs with movements. Usually my children walk in the room see me and don't want to perform and cry the whole time. Zachary game me a nice surprise and performed this whole show. He was a champ. I absolutly loved watching him get into his moves and wiggle his little body to the music. Andrew attended and was very entertained. He couldn't take his eyes off of the color decorations up on the wall and I think that he was really entertained by the music. He was a really good baby for the show.
Adam had a moving up ceremony and I got an education at how pushy and crazy parents can be to get that video and picture. I think that there were several people that got ther 45 min early to get the front row seat. They had grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.... there to watch this ceremony and then go out to eat after wards. WHAT! This is kindergarten folks, not high school graduation!

Adam really enjoyed himself and soaked up his moment. Mr. Cochran (the principal) commented on what a good, firm hand shake Adam gave. He didn't say anything about anyone else. I finnally got to see who Adam has had a crush on this whole year. Alison in Mrs. Silver's class, I think that he has an eye for beauty because she really is the cutiest girl. I would aften ask about her and he would tell me how he loved her and he smiled at her.

Mrs. Vespoli, said some really nice words about the year and her class and choaked up several times as she talked about her students. I'm so glad that Adam had her as a teacher. She really loved him and taught him to love reading. I couldn't have asked for a better teacher for Adam.

No comments: