Tuesday, May 3, 2011

First Hike







This last Saturday was absolutly georgious sunny and about 70 degrees so we gathered up (it took a while to finnally get out) and went to our favorite stae park. We got down to the river where Adam and Zachary had a great time putting sticks into the water and hopping from rock to rock. Zachary found a little pool of water and proceeded stiring it with his special stick and put leaves and seed in it. then I looked over to see him lick his stick. I asked him what he was doing and he told me "I'm tasting my soup mom". Of course that is what you are doing. andrew did great on his first hike. Daddy worked his magic and got Andrew asleep in the front pack. We really enjoyed our hike as a family.



When we got home we had a cook out and built a fire in our new fire pit, roasted marshmellows, played soccer with daddy and jumped on the trampoline. I love the Spring.

No comments: