Sunday, May 29, 2011

Birthday Time

It is the beginning of May which means it is me time. My birthday, anniversary, and mother's day all happen with in a week of each other. It is great. Josh and I usually go out for a nice dinner and enjoy some adtult time. This year we got a baby sitter (that is great with infants) and we went to P.F. Changs, a very safe main stream resturant that wouldn't cause food poison. After our last experience we weren't taking any chances. My actuall biftheay was very nice we had a little family celebration. Josh brought home flowers and a card for the boys to give to me, a friend brought over boston market, we had cookie cake for desert and I got to open a few gifts. The boys were very excited to help me unwrap the boxes.




For mother's day Josh came with me to Mormon Prom a huge event that several stakes put on. This really wasn't what Josh would pick to do to spend his time so when another couple invited us to go with them to dinner we ditched the dance and with them. We had a very nice time visiting with them and getting to know another couple in our stake better. It was really nice to have some adult time and relax a little bit.

No comments: