Saturday, October 3, 2009

Zoo Adventure

My friend Julie and I packed up our kids and went to the Turtle Back Zoo. One of the best Zoos that I have been to. We got to go on a train ride and warmed up in the reptile house. After that we hopped around to the other exhibits.
(Sara, Sam, Shandra, Miriam, & Adam)
(Zachary, Miriam, & Sara)
Adam and Zach weren't really into looking at the animals as much as they were running around with their friends. At the cougar exhibit they jumped from bench to bench. I think that Adam could have done that all day long. Sam was pretty frusterated that he couldn't jump like Adam but Adam has had many years experience since I let him jump on and off of the furniture. At the horse barn they had a better time just running around. I'm so glad that Adam and Zach have good friends that they love spending time with and play good with. It is such a blessing to have friends.
(Adam & Sam best buddies)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like kids really have a grand Turtle Back Zoo.
time there :)