Thursday, October 30, 2008

Grandma E is in town take II

So to finnish up on Grandma E's visit. She made us cinnamon rolls which were the best I have ever had. The boys absolutly loved them. I love Adam's faces in these pictures. He looks like he is in a place of pure bliss. Adam really likes to blow out candles (I think that he just likes the fire) so we made it a party. We sang a little song about Grandma and blew out candles. There's always something to celebrate.

The following day we went to Sandy Hook (most Northern NJ shore). The view was great. You can see NYC and a lot of the burrows. There is a light house, old WWII guns and the beaches are nature reserved (BEEEautifull). We went to gunnisen beach. Oopps! It is a nude beach. Yes, we got a show and it was horrible. Zachary had a great time playing in the sand. I think the shore is one of his most favorite places to go.

6 comments:

daherfamily said...

so cute pictures. that is so sad about zach in the hospital. how scary! email me so i can invite you to my blog. mjdedu@aol.com

Becky said...

What did Jo think of the nude beach? That is totally funny to me. I'm just glad I didn't take my mother-in-law to a nude beach but I'm sure it will happen when she comes to visit cuz all the beaches here are nude. Lucky me!
Those cinnamon rolls had my mouth watering.

Becca said...

Oh, I am jealous of your cinnamon rolls--but not of your jaunt to the nude beach :).

I can't wait for grandmas to come and visit me!

Brittany Roscheck said...

I have had Aunt Jo's cinnamon rolls and they really are heaven! Lucky you. I am so happy little Zachary is doing better.
-Brittany Roscheck

Kristin said...

I always get such good ideas about where to go and what to do - and in this case, what NOT to do! Give Zach a big hug for me - I'm glad you guys made it through your terrible, scary ordeal in one piece.

Val said...

That's funny how I'm eating some leftover cinnamon rolls right now as I read this!