Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tissues, Dr.'s office, & drugs

My Sick Boys




For the past two weeks we have been sick. First Zach with an ear infection and then Adam a high fever. Between finding out the Zach was allergic to his medication and Adam's 104 temp for days on end. We have gotten to know our pediatrition very well because we have spent the last four days there.

Adam doesn't do well with Dr. right now. It is a struggle to do anything with him. This made me laugh though...As he was struggling to get out of my grip as they were checking something he was screaming "TO INFINITY AND BEYOND." I think that he was trying to fly away. I love him.

2 comments:

Maegan said...

I hate the sickies, especially when I have to watch my babies suffer. We totally got lucky this winter and only got the occasional cold. My poor neighbors around me- flu, strep, etc. I am glad to hear that you and the boys are outside having fun. I hope that means you are all better now!

Heather's Blog said...

I can't believe how much Zach looks like Adam!