Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter





We got to play Easter Bunny last night and set up the Easter baskets and toys that we got for the boys. I thnk that Adam likes Easter more than Christmas he is so thrilled about his big basket full of candy that he can hardly contain him self. The boy's Chruch outfits were so CUTE. I just love dressing them up. Check them out. I was especially pleased that Adam let me puton his belt and tie. I guess that was my present from him.







We had a great time getting ready for and celebrating Easter. This last Monday we died easter eggs for our Family Home Evening activity. It was also St. Patrick's day so we had to wear our cool hat.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Super cute pictures of the boys. Josh, that green hat is totally you!

Val said...

I love the chocolate face picture the best! Hey, what do I have to do to get you to put my name in your list of family and friends? I could send you $20...

TKB said...

Love their Easter outfits! You make being a fun mom look easy!

:)
Beth

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

You all look great. Your boys are such cuties--I just can't believe how big they are. Happy Easter!

Becca said...

Ooh, Jena, your boys look so handsome. I love that Easter basket that looks like and egg. I miss you, girl! Can't wait for you to come see us and get these cousins togetha!

daherfamily said...

it looks like you guys had a fun easter! the boys are adorable!

Kelly said...

Hi Jena! This is Kelly (Gorden) Tompkins. I found your blog through Kathryn's. Its so fun to see your cute little family! Your kids are super cute!

Kathryn said...

I finally looked at your blog and your kids are so cute. Zach is so big and I love his little smile. I also love your new bag that you got. good pick. Ben loves his easter basket too. He's been carrying it around all week. I love you