Friday, February 22, 2008






Happy President's Day President's day was perfect weather for going outside. I can't beleive that it is winter here in the Northeast. It was 60F!!! So we went to America's first zoo, the Philadelphia Zoo. It was a lot of fun until Adam had a melt down at the petting zoo which ended in a prompt exit. What are you going to do he's two.....



Aren't they so CUTE!!!

Adam wasted no time pushing his way to the stearing wheel of the giant tractor. He, being in the most desired spot (the driver's seat) was the envy of the rest of the kids. This was taken right before we were prompted to leave.









2 comments:

Boyd said...

So fun! I can totally imagine Adam freaking out in the petting zoo. I love you and miss you tons.

Becca said...

I wish there were pictures of the meltdown--I've been begging Heather to catch one of Hadley's tantrums on film. It's my favorite thing to watch other kids being almost as bad as MY kids.