Monday, May 2, 2016

Mom's Birthday

This year instead of picking out what I wanted for Josh to buy me, he instead had the challenge of picking something out for me.  First let me say and acknowledge that he did a great job of making me feel special on my birthday.  I did give hime some pointers along the way and I think that he was grateful.  It really was to me the thought that counted.  He peeped by going to costco and getting me things so that I wouldn't have to cook on my day (which is a huge gift in it self).  Then he tried to hide the items in our garage and fridge all of which i mistakenly came across and pretended that I didn't see them.  However all of these little acts and efforts in my behalf made me feel loved.  It was so nice that he was thinking of me.

The morning of I was surprised by all of my mend coming in and waking me with a birthday saraband and showered with presents.  I clad myself in the adornment that were my gifts; "the best wife ever" t-shirt, earrings, and a unity keychain (my favorite gift of all time!).  I also received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Costco and they made me happy for more than a week.  Zachary had a Dr. apt and I enjoyed him as my lunch date for the day.  It was a really happy birthday and I have my sweet family and loving husband to thank.


No comments: