Saturday, January 24, 2015

Bring on the Snow

We woke up to a snowy Saturday. Finally this winter got pretty with a wash of white snow.  It was barley cold enough for it to be snow so it was s super wet which made for great snowballs, snowman, and snow fort.  We got all of those in however our snowman fell before we got  chance to take a picture of him.  Making the most of the wet snow we threw on our gear and played in the yard and since we were still relatively dry we decided to go sledding and snowboarding at the local hill.  We all got some runs in and all of us tried our skills on the snow board.  I think that Zach got the gold medal in snowboarding for the day.  He did pretty good considering the board he was riding was something that was bought at Target.  He had good balance and so did Adam.  Josh and I did it too but...let's face it we were too big for the board.  After some time Andrew was wet and I got cold so we went to the car to warm up.  I thought that the rest of the fam would be right behind us after a few more runs down the hill but I was wrong.  When I got out to do some investigation I found them at the bottom of the hill, Adam and Zach behind the cover of a snow fort and totally involved in an epic snow ball fight with Daddy.  What a cool dad!  I think Adam's winter dreams were coming true at that moment; throwing snowballs at dad with no way for dad to get me back.




No comments: