Thursday, January 12, 2012

things they say



Zachary:

The other day Zach and I were playing on the couch, he poked my belly and asked "Do you still have a baby in your belly?" I explained "No, do you remember how big mommy's belly was before Andrew came? Well, my skin got stretched out. Do you want to see my stretched skin?" Well, yea!" So i let him see and touch my stretched out skin. I totally thought that he would have been repulsed by it but instead he said "ooo, I like your ripply skin mom."

what a cutie! All mom's need to hear that.

Saturday morning was a slow start for me since it was a snow day. Upon arriving down stairs I was welcomed by a topless Zach. I asked "Zach, why don't you have a shirt on it is cold." He explained "Mom, I'm Patrick Star and I don't ware a shirt."
Like it was obvious that he was Patrick Star and I should have known. It made me laugh. He is such a cutie.

No comments: