Sunday, September 25, 2011

Park Play Time

Labor Day we went to a park to play for a while. Andrew got to go in the swing for the first time. He loved it. He was laughing as he went back and forth. He of course caught the attention of the people around us and we got lots of comments of how cute he is.
Zachary and I played in a little tunnel and we saw a spider. Zach expressed his love for this cute spider. "Oh, I love him" he said. The next thing I know I hear a loud thud and Zach says with a smile "I smashed the spider."
We went on a little hike down to the lake and looked at the ducks. Andrew really loved seeing everything. I love showing him this great earth.









2 comments:

grandma E said...

Love to see the boys! thanks foe posting!
Grandma

Natalie said...

Hey you!! Love your pictures. Your boys are so stinkin' cute. What do you think about a summer crew reunion next year? Or just the girls? Email me!